Opening Address

Moderator: Pharaoh

Ridersyl

Honors

Opening Address

Post by Ridersyl »

I note your sarcasm. You were used as an example of how disliking someone does not mean putting them under suspicion of anything. I may dislike you, but I'm not going to point and scream 'COUP THREAT', even though that's how our new Pharaoh seems to think Osirans behave...
I've learned more about the minds of men on the internet than I have in any book.

Gracious Lady Sylvia Montresor
Lady of Lycopolis
Honored with Crown of Osiris
The First Chief Vizier

Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood

Lord Ravenclaw

Opening Address

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

Oh I wonder where the bodies are buried? Does anyone else predict a rise in shovel sales? How about you Syl? :)
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
Ridersyl

Honors

Opening Address

Post by Ridersyl »

I predict a rise in shovel sales in about a month or so, Raven. At the moment, I think you should put stock into the harpoon market.
I've learned more about the minds of men on the internet than I have in any book.

Lady of Lycopolis
The First Chief Vizier

Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood

Lord Ravenclaw

Opening Address

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

Oh yes, I'm aware that you're predicting a rise in shovel sales.

I have a screenshot in front of me which definitely tells me a lot about your predictions.

In fact, let's all make predictions. As first elected Pharaoh of the OFO, I'll go first: things are rarely what they seem, but there comes a time when a bird sitting in a tree gets tired of hearing a someone who should know better telling tall tales about a child which cause real life emotional distress all for pretty useless internet points on a browser game, and they should definitely stop it. :)

This game is fun. Who wants to go next?
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
Cormac

Honors

Opening Address

Post by Cormac »

As the co-founder of the OFO, I predict that you are all going to get a swift kick in the ass if you don't tone it down and stop flaming and flamebaiting each other.

There are valid political issues, even if they are contentious, and then there's... this. All of you stop. Jesus.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Koth
The Root of All Evil
The Root of All Evil

Honors

Opening Address

Post by Koth »

As another co-founder of the OFO, I'll repeat it clearer! :P

Instances of flaming in this thread from hereon out will be met with forum warns.

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

Ridersyl

Honors

Opening Address

Post by Ridersyl »

Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:39 amI have a screenshot in front of me which definitely tells me a lot about your predictions.
I see. So my private discussion with the Pharaoh about one of his Scribe selections was spread about with a screenshot by the Pharaoh himself.
It seems that there is absolutely no expectation of privacy when addressing TAJW. I will keep that in mind from now on. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Lady of Lycopolis
The First Chief Vizier

Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood

Return to “Palace of the Pharaoh”