Election: Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order

Moderator: Pharaoh

Severisen Montresor
Resident
Resident

Post by Severisen Montresor »

This is the official election thread. All ballots are to be cast in this thread.

Persuant to:
Elections Administration Act: Section 2 ~ Articles 3-7 wrote:Section 2: Election Procedure

3. In any election, members of the Deshret must rank all eligible candidates and the option to reopen candidacy submission from most to least preferred on their ballot, or may vote abstain/present.

4. The option to reopen candidacy submission will be included in all elections. Should the reopening of candidacy submission receive majority support, the election period will be restarted.

5. The candidate elected to office in any election will be the candidate who receives majority support in the election. If no candidate receives majority support on the first count, instant run-off voting will be conducted.

6. Instant run-off voting will be conducted by eliminating the choice ranked first on the fewest ballots, and transferring the vote(s) of any member(s) who ranked this choice first to their next preferred choice, as indicated by their ballot. This process will be repeated until a candidate or the option to reopen candidacy submission receives majority support.

7. Votes of abstain/present in any election will count only toward participation in the vote for the purpose of retaining membership in the Deshret, and will not count for or against majority support needed to be elected to office or to reopen candidacy submission. Members may vote abstain/present only as a substitute for casting a ballot, and may not substitute abstain/present for ranking each choice on their ballot.
Candidates are listed in the order they stood for election. Eligible candidates for this election are:
  • Zaolat
  • Cormac
  • The Almighty Jesus Whale
  • Joshua Bluteisen
  • Re-Open Nominations (RON)
For clarity's sake, a valid ballot must include all candidates, as well as RON, ranked in order of preference from greatest to least. A candidate must gain majority support to be elected Pharaoh. IRV will be used to determine which candidate receives majority support in the event no candidate garners such support as a primary preference. Any incomplete ballots at the close of the election period will be discarded entirely. This election thread will remain open for 72 hours. In the event that I am unable to lock the thread the 72 hour mark, any votes edited or cast after that point will be discarded. I will make every attempt to contact voters who have cast ineligible ballots to correct them prior to the closing of the thread.

Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
Plagentine

Post by Plagentine »

1. TAJW
2. Joshua Bluteisen
3. Cormac
4. Zaolat
5. RON

Major of TBH, Head of Training of the Council of the Hawks
Zaolat

Post by Zaolat »

1. Cormac
2. Joshua Bluteisen
3. Zaolat
4. Jesus Whale
5. RON
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
Cormac

Honors

Post by Cormac »

1. Cormac
2. The Almighty Jesus Whale
3. Joshua Bluteisen
4. Zaolat
5. Re-open Nominations
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Tim Stark

Post by Tim Stark »

1. Cormac
2. Joshua Bluteisen
3. Zaolat
4. The Almighty Jesus Whale
5. RON
Tim Stark Objectively Osiris' 2nd Best Pharaoh
Chingis

Post by Chingis »

1. Cormac
2. The Almighty Jesus Whale
3. Joshua Bluteisen
4. Zaolat
5. Re-open Nominations
Kajan

Post by Kajan »

1. Jesus Whale
2. Joshua Bluteisen
3. Cormac
4. Zaolat
5. RON
We forgot the crackers!

---------

Councilor and (Former) Curator of the Deshret
Priest of Isis

Balder:
Member of the Storting
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Lord Ravenclaw

Post by Lord Ravenclaw »

1. Jesus Whale
2. Cormac
3. Joshua Bluteisen
4. Zaolat
5. RON
Joshua Ravenclaw
5th April 2012 -
"The Pharaoh-Emeritus of the Imperial Crown" - The Tenth Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Pharaoh of Osiris, First elected Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Former Advisor to the Pharaoh of Osiris
Former Spokespriest and Priest of the Council of Ma'at, Deputy Grand Hedjeti and Priest of the Hedjet and Guardian of the Atef
Former Vice Delegate, Justice and Chief Justice, Former Sepatarch, Co-Spokesperson of the Sepatarchy
Former Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Scribe of Foreign Affairs, Deputy of Foreign Affairs and Director of the Diplomatic Service
Former Global Moderator and Administrator
Datford-Zyvetskistaahn

Post by Datford-Zyvetskistaahn »

Abstain
Possessor of a signature
Benjamin C Ravenclaw

Post by Benjamin C Ravenclaw »

1. TAJW
2. Zaolot
3. Cormac
4. Joshua Bluteisen
5. RON
Benjamin C. Ravenclaw
Councilor

[/center][big][big][color=#80a0ff]Places I am in[/color][/big][/big][c][big][big][color=#80a0ff]Quotes[/color][/big][/big][c][big][color=#fe0]Privy Councillor of Security, [region]Kingdom of Alexandria[/region] Magister, [region]The East Pacific[/region][/color][/big][c][color=#fe0]Xoriet: Eek! It's a Shadoke! Hide the Children![/color]

Return to “Election Archive”