Never said I was, never claimed to be; just the current one, and have been for a while now.Zaolat wrote:Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:17 amNot the original Patriarch.Tim Stark wrote:Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:45 pmHi there, I'm Tim Stark, patriarch of House Stark.
Comrade, the Stark Dynasty is still doing rather well, especially after our merger with House Montresor for the mutual benefits it provided. As for House Stark though, it's certainly not just me in Osiris. Other members of note within the Osiran sphere who associate with House Stark, given that they're my children, are both our Scribe of Justice Ivo Stark and our Pharaoh Festavo Montresor-Stark. I give my kids the choice of picking up either Stark or Montresor-Stark, so it all depends on which they pick for themselves.
I'm definitely not the last remaining one in Osiris, though I may be the grumpiest
Given that Lyanna ain't around, mantle passes.




