Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Zaolat
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Zaolat »

Treize Dreizehn wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:39 pmConsidering the amount of myself I've devoted to Osiris in the last year, there's no way to not feel a little let down by the few folks who are voicing their fears or whatever of my couping. I doubt this would be an issue for the actual nomination vote any more than it was the last time I was nominated, but I had an idea while at work. It basically means I have to give up something, but at this point I'd rather us move towards a stable Osiris where people don't have to "worry".

Once Axis gets his endorsement level into the 70ish area, I can resign TDE's WA, hand the nation off to someone who we all trust (before I name him I want to ask him though) to take it out of Osiris (and let the influence die), and move another puppet into Osiris to serve as Vizier.

This should alleviate any threat you folks might feel at my influence levels. Again, I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if I have to do something so drastic to continue serving this region, but I will do it if the Pharaoh agrees with y'all on this point.
If devoting time to Osiris is a factor here, I have you beat Douria.
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
User avatar
Ike
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Ike »

I support all the nominations.
"Regarding couping, whatever crappy track records I may have on other matters, I have never supported a coup against a Feeder or Sinker. I have opposed every coup that has been perpetrated against a Feeder or Sinker during my time in NationStates, including the NPO coup against Lazarus. There's no reason to believe I would coup and every reason to believe I wouldn't, but I know I won't convince anyone who is predisposed to thinking I'm bad news, so that's all I have to say on the matter."
- Cormac
User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Vaculatestar »

Douria, that is a compromise I'm not only willing to consider but willing to accept.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
Treize Dreizehn
Posts: 942
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Honors

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Treize Dreizehn »

Vaculatestar wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:08 pmDouria, that is a compromise I'm not only willing to consider but willing to accept.
Sev hasn't responded to my asking him on IRC, but he said in the other thread he'd be willing to hold it (probably figured I'd ask him). As I said though, this is all dependent on what the Pharaoh wants. I don't believe it's warranted or needed, but I'm willing to do it for the sake of the region if he asks.
User avatar
Joshua Bluteisen
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Joshua Bluteisen »

I wasn't expecting such open hostility towards Treize continuing his service to the region.

His influence level is a non-threat due to the already stated influence decay; he's shown he's loyal, active, and willing to put the time into making this region better. That's why I chose him, and I'm hoping that the Deshret sees that.

I have no intent to change my initial nominations, barring a denial from the Deshret.


_____________________________________________________________
I do, however, have two more nominations;

Scribe of Media -- Andrew

Andrew is already involved in the media department and has been here some time. He's active, and, hopefully, can increase the activity of the media department.

We want the region to start pushing out articles, dammit! :D

Scribe of Culture -- War Wombat

War Wombat is practically the king of our spam games and extremely active. You all know him, and he's a perfect fit to help shape our regional culture.

Plus, he's a fan of Doctor Who. That alone is reason enough to confirm him.
Resident Angry Old Person of the Osiris Fraternal Order
House Bluteisen
Axis of Evil on EsperNet & SwiftIRC || ygfbv on ColdFront <Zeorus> because we're not all smart like you, Axis
<Zeorus> some of us have the privilege of being dumb ;_;
Spoiler
Patriarch of House Bluteisen
Owner of the New Galactic Empire forum
Legionnaire of the Sekhmet Legion & Soldier of the Imperial Sovereign Realms Army
Red Guard of the New Galactic Empire
Holder of the Scale of Ma'at
Holder of the Seal of Vigilance
Spoiler
Medjai Guardsman
Vizier of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Sepatarch of the 7th Sepatarchy of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris
Acting-Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Osiran Atef
User avatar
Durkadurkiranistan II
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Durkadurkiranistan II »

Full support of all the nominations thus far.
User avatar
War Wombat
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by War Wombat »

Joshua Bluteisen wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:28 pm Plus, he's a fan of Doctor Who. That alone is reason enough to confirm him.
How did you know that?
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"

-TAO


Spoiler


Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
User avatar
Joshua Bluteisen
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Joshua Bluteisen »

War Wombat wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:00 pm
Joshua Bluteisen wrote:Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:28 pm Plus, he's a fan of Doctor Who. That alone is reason enough to confirm him.
How did you know that?
Your WA seat. =P
Resident Angry Old Person of the Osiris Fraternal Order
House Bluteisen
Axis of Evil on EsperNet & SwiftIRC || ygfbv on ColdFront <Zeorus> because we're not all smart like you, Axis
<Zeorus> some of us have the privilege of being dumb ;_;
Spoiler
Patriarch of House Bluteisen
Owner of the New Galactic Empire forum
Legionnaire of the Sekhmet Legion & Soldier of the Imperial Sovereign Realms Army
Red Guard of the New Galactic Empire
Holder of the Scale of Ma'at
Holder of the Seal of Vigilance
Spoiler
Medjai Guardsman
Vizier of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Sepatarch of the 7th Sepatarchy of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris
Acting-Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Osiran Atef
User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Vaculatestar »

Yup those two look fine to me.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
User avatar
Revall
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:00 am

Hedjet Nominations -- Round #1

Post by Revall »

Good choices, the suggested compromise is being considered to allay the concerns about Treize however even without the compromise I would support Treize for the exceptional service he has shown to Osiris since I have been here regardless of his past this is a new era Osiris and as am I made to understand he has been on track ever since.
I'm Noble
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”