Vote: TRR NAP Repeal

Moderator: Pharaoh

Vaculatestar

Post by Vaculatestar »

The following has been discussed and motioned to vote by the Deshret.
Termination of Relations with The Rejected Realms Act

Section 1: Repeal

1. The Non-Aggression Pact between Osiris and The Rejected Realms (June 2014) is hereby repealed.

2. This repeal will take effect seven days after the Delegate of The Rejected Realms has been notified by the Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order of enactment of this Act.
On another note I would like for either the Pharaoh or the Foreign Minister to inform the Deshret when the Delegate of The Rejected Realms is notified considering this passes.

Votes are valid until September 28,2014 at 10:01 PM EDT.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
Vaculatestar

Post by Vaculatestar »

Aye
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
War Wombat

Post by War Wombat »

Nay
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"

-TAO

Spoiler

Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
Dead Account

Post by Dead Account »

Aye
Spoiler
<Funkadelia>: and the funk at the head of it all.
<Nox>: the Fucktator
<Nox>: Funktator*
Tomb

Post by Tomb »

Aye
Tomb
Former Citizen, Councilor, Scribe of Culture, Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, Deputy Scribe of World Assembly Affairs, and Keeper of the Deshret.

Treize Dreizehn

Honors

Post by Treize Dreizehn »

Aye.
Sector ZYX

Post by Sector ZYX »

Abstain
Ainur Military Activity Squire
Dancing Sharks, The Caucasus, Warzone Australia, Gielinor, The Banana Republic, Caliba, Rome, Portugal, ZZ 9 Plural Z Alpha, The Land of Amani, Region Inc, Frozen Pacific

[spoiler=Former Game Positions] [color=#5a70b3] President of Grand Central, Grand Ambassador of Grand Central, Corporal of The Grand Army[/color] [color=#fb8a00]Vice Chancellor of The Kodiak Republic, Private of The Kodiak Militia[/color] [color=#fff]1st Lieutenant of Unknown, Senator of Unknown, Deputy Minister of Community of Unknown[/color] [color=#ee4a2d]Sergeant of New Folsom, Minister of Recruitment of New Folsom[/color] [color=#090] Senator/Speaker of Ainur, Attorney General of Ainur, Minister of Ainur[/color] [/spoiler][c][spoiler=Current Game Positions][color=#090]Squire in the Knights of Ainur, Member of The Assembly [/color][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Ainurian Merits][color=#80a0ff]Best Newcomer :: 2nd Annual Ainur Day Awards [/color] [color=yellow]Distinguished Service Medal in Bronze[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8IhKYEn.png[/img][img]http://z5.ifrm.com/30435/29/0/p1226284/2.png[/img] [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Quotes] [quote=Fleet Admiral William Halsey Potato] [big][big][big][color=#fe0]And there you fucking go again! You know damn well that those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts of yours annoy and bug me and you've also been told to fucking stop! [/color] [color=#ee4a2d]I would like to request Michael SanArkus be temporarily banned or at least have something done for his blatant disregard of being told to knock of those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts that he does only to annoy me. I would try to sue him or something but being deliberately annoyed isn't covered by any of the two methods of suing someone. The civil suit option however seems like it would've in this case. [/color] [color=orange]Someone throw Mike out of the damn bar NOW![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Ashton Mercer] [big][big][big][color=blue]I actually never realized that until now. I never thought I would say this, but I want Saddam back![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Augustus Anumia][big][big][big][color=purple]That picture is totally inappropriate. Honestly, he should probably end up before a court for that. This is an [b]official cessation order[/b] under s. 34(6) of the Criminal Code to Michael SanArkus to cease posting meaningless, disruptive, unduly vexatious posts.[/color] [color=red]God[/color] [color=white]bless[/color] [color=blue]the[/color] [color=red]U[/color][color=white]S[/color][color=blue]A[/color][color=white]! [/color] [color=red]Official Warning Under Section 34(6) of the Criminal Code Michael SanArkus is hereby ordered to cease and desist from spamming. Failure to comply with this order may result in an increased sentence upon conviction for spamming.[/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Crushita Potato][color=#090][big][big][big]Sigged[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote] [quote=Felicity Mercer][color=pink][big][big][big]On your knees, boy.[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote] [/spoiler]

Fleet Admiral William Halsey-Potato wrote:Hey Michael. I love you friend.
Raxion
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Raxion »

Abstain
oo wee oo i look just like lord osiris
oh oh, and she's isis many-named
i don't care how they pray about us anyway
i don't care bout that
Bran Triune

Post by Bran Triune »

Aye
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Abstain
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
  • Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
  • NPA Corporal (TNP)
  • HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
  • x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
  • x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
  • Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
  • x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
  • Councilor of the Deshret
  • Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
  • Former Minister of War (Balder)
  • Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
  • Jomskivikings (Balder)
  • x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
  • x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
  • x1 Prime Minister of La France
  • x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
  • Election Commissioner (TNP)
  • x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
  • Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
  • Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler

Return to “Legislative Archive”