Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Cormac
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by Cormac »

I appreciate the Deshret's consideration of the following nominees for the Hedjet:

I'm nominating Venico BrightAxe for Scribe of Apis (Media). I'm confident that Venico will perform very well in this capacity and ensure that we produce a quality publication with The Osiris Oracle. I'm also confident he will work closely with the others who applied for this position, and I thank everyone for their interest.

I'm also nominating Lord A. Somerset-Fominov (Alexa) for Scribe of Seshat (Justice). Alexa has served in this capacity elsewhere and I'm confident he will continue the good work that others have been doing with the Priesthood of Seshat.

I also appreciate the Deshret's consideration of James for Guardian of the Atef. James has been with us since December 2013 and has been an active contributor to our region for months now. His WA nation, Dalter, is already stationed in Osiris with an endorsement count at the limit of 20. He is already well prepared to take on the responsibilities of Guardian and he has demonstrated with his time and commitment to Osiris that he can be entrusted with such responsibilities.

My nominees and I look forward to any questions or concerns you may have.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
User avatar
Venico
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by Venico »

*tips his hat* Everyone is a solid nomination except for that Venico feller. I heard he was a bum with bad penmanship.


~First Lord of Giza~

The Axe of Osiris
User avatar
Ridersyl
Posts: 687
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Tennessee, USA
Contact:

Honors

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by Ridersyl »

Congratulations to all nominees. I look up, inspired at the regional accomplishments y'all have attained, and hopeful one day I can contribute something similar. ^_^
I've learned more about the minds of men on the internet than I have in any book.


Gracious Lady Sylvia Montresor
Lady of Lycopolis
Honored with Crown of Osiris
The First Chief Vizier

Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood


User avatar
Andrew
Posts: 2146
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by Andrew »

I fully support all those nominated for said positions
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
  • Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
  • NPA Corporal (TNP)
  • HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
  • x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
  • x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
  • Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
  • x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
  • Councilor of the Deshret
  • Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
  • Former Minister of War (Balder)
  • Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
  • Jomskivikings (Balder)
  • x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
  • x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
  • x1 Prime Minister of La France
  • x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
  • Election Commissioner (TNP)
  • x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
  • Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
  • Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler
User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by Vaculatestar »

I fully support all nominees, cept for that Venico fella.... jk :P
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
User avatar
Severisen Montresor
Resident
Resident
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by Severisen Montresor »

Full support.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
Dead Account
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by Dead Account »

Fully support these nominations, Alexa is a good guy that I'm proud to call a friend. He was there for me when I needed someone. Venico is also a great person.
Spoiler
<Funkadelia>: and the funk at the head of it all.
<Nox>: the Fucktator
<Nox>: Funktator*
User avatar
George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by George Rahl Mountbatten VI »

I am in full support of the nominations presented by Cormac.
User avatar
War Wombat
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by War Wombat »

This looks good
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"

-TAO


Spoiler


Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
User avatar
Cormac
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Post by Cormac »

I move that the Deshret vote.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”