ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Venico
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by Venico »

I honestly don't see another logical choice, even if I didn't see Vac as up for the job.


~First Lord of Giza~

The Axe of Osiris
User avatar
Cormac
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by Cormac »

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Perhaps if either of you were in the Legion...
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
User avatar
Zaolat
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by Zaolat »

Cormac wrote:Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:47 amThank you for the vote of confidence. Perhaps if either of you were in the Legion...
That's entirely irrelevant considering he would be leading ISRA and that affects Osiris.
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
User avatar
Cormac
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by Cormac »

It does, but I do actually need someone in ISRA to run it.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
User avatar
Venico
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by Venico »

I think Vac will do a fine job leading ISRA. Nor do I have to be in the Legion to voice that opinion.


~First Lord of Giza~

The Axe of Osiris
User avatar
James
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:00 am
Location: United Kingdom, London

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by James »

The only obvious sensible option that I can see, support.
Spoiler
|~Guardian~|
|-Deshret Councilor-|-Member of the Priesthood of Horus-|

Treize Dreizehn
Posts: 942
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Honors

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by Treize Dreizehn »

I support this nomination. It's a good choice.
User avatar
Bran Triune
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 12:00 am

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by Bran Triune »

I support, considering how active and experienced Vac is.
User avatar
Applebania
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:00 am

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by Applebania »

Seems sensible.
Sector ZYX
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Kentucky

ISRA Joint Commander Nomination

Post by Sector ZYX »

support
Ainur Military Activity Squire
Dancing Sharks, The Caucasus, Warzone Australia, Gielinor, The Banana Republic, Caliba, Rome, Portugal, ZZ 9 Plural Z Alpha, The Land of Amani, Region Inc, Frozen Pacific

[spoiler=Former Game Positions] [color=#5a70b3] President of Grand Central, Grand Ambassador of Grand Central, Corporal of The Grand Army[/color] [color=#fb8a00]Vice Chancellor of The Kodiak Republic, Private of The Kodiak Militia[/color] [color=#fff]1st Lieutenant of Unknown, Senator of Unknown, Deputy Minister of Community of Unknown[/color] [color=#ee4a2d]Sergeant of New Folsom, Minister of Recruitment of New Folsom[/color] [color=#090] Senator/Speaker of Ainur, Attorney General of Ainur, Minister of Ainur[/color] [/spoiler][c][spoiler=Current Game Positions][color=#090]Squire in the Knights of Ainur, Member of The Assembly [/color][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Ainurian Merits][color=#80a0ff]Best Newcomer :: 2nd Annual Ainur Day Awards [/color] [color=yellow]Distinguished Service Medal in Bronze[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8IhKYEn.png[/img][img]http://z5.ifrm.com/30435/29/0/p1226284/2.png[/img] [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Quotes] [quote=Fleet Admiral William Halsey Potato] [big][big][big][color=#fe0]And there you fucking go again! You know damn well that those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts of yours annoy and bug me and you've also been told to fucking stop! [/color] [color=#ee4a2d]I would like to request Michael SanArkus be temporarily banned or at least have something done for his blatant disregard of being told to knock of those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts that he does only to annoy me. I would try to sue him or something but being deliberately annoyed isn't covered by any of the two methods of suing someone. The civil suit option however seems like it would've in this case. [/color] [color=orange]Someone throw Mike out of the damn bar NOW![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Ashton Mercer] [big][big][big][color=blue]I actually never realized that until now. I never thought I would say this, but I want Saddam back![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Augustus Anumia][big][big][big][color=purple]That picture is totally inappropriate. Honestly, he should probably end up before a court for that. This is an [b]official cessation order[/b] under s. 34(6) of the Criminal Code to Michael SanArkus to cease posting meaningless, disruptive, unduly vexatious posts.[/color] [color=red]God[/color] [color=white]bless[/color] [color=blue]the[/color] [color=red]U[/color][color=white]S[/color][color=blue]A[/color][color=white]! [/color] [color=red]Official Warning Under Section 34(6) of the Criminal Code Michael SanArkus is hereby ordered to cease and desist from spamming. Failure to comply with this order may result in an increased sentence upon conviction for spamming.[/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Crushita Potato][color=#090][big][big][big]Sigged[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote] [quote=Felicity Mercer][color=pink][big][big][big]On your knees, boy.[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote] [/spoiler]

Fleet Admiral William Halsey-Potato wrote:Hey Michael. I love you friend.
Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”