Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Tethys 13
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Honors

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Tethys 13 »

Urzikstan and Manacore, your applications have been approved.
Mir, Heritepa'a of Canopus, Liege of R'lyeh and Overseer of the Mysteries.
Divinusland
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Divinusland »

[
Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Constitutional Monarchy Of The Divinusland
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Divinusland

Please list your Discord ID here: Divinnusland#3941

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Divinnusland

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:Assuming I haven't deleted any regions I was a part of.

The following regions appear in my dossier: Astoria, Brazil PT BR, I remembered one that is out of my dossier because it was finished, it was Arcesia.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:Yes

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Divinusland, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Redinnia
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Redinnia »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Redinnia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Redinnia

Please list your Discord ID here: jemappelle0053

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I didn't use any

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I don't remember the first region I had been in, sorry :(

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

I, Redinnia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Man of mission.
Tethys 13
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Honors

Post by Tethys 13 »

Divinusland, your application has been approved. Redinnia, yours is being processed.
Mansurii321
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mansurii321 »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: The Monarchy of West Ernmande
World Assembly (WA) Nation: West Ernmande

Please list your Discord ID here: _dukeandrewcalerian
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I don't use any

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I resorted to my nation in Osiris.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member in the past: I'm not in any organization or resident of another region.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

To the best of my knowledge, I, West Ernmande, swear that I have been entirely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I promise not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made under that constitution
Last edited by Mansurii321 on Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Al-Mansur
Tethys 13
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Honors

Post by Tethys 13 »

Redinnia, your application has been approved.

Mansurii, yours has triggered loads of warnings on our proxy checker. You could try posting again without a VPN?
Mansurii321
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mansurii321 »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: The Monarchy of West Ernmande
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A

Please list your Discord ID here: _dukeandrewcalerian
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I don't use any

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I resorted to my nation in Osiris.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member in the past: I'm not in any organization or resident of another region.

To the best of my knowledge, I, West Ernmande, swear that I have been entirely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I promise not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made under that constitution

Admin Check Post
Al-Mansur
Unimdya
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Unimdya »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Dya-Pumpkins
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Dyairborne (for now)

Please list your Discord ID here: Unimdya (who do I speak to about changing my forum name to match my discord name?)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Dya and sometimes Peaches

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TBH LTN; BOM Assassin, Caer Sidi resident/citizen, LOTD resident/citizen

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Europeia ERN member, TRR citizen

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No thank you

I, Dya, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Tethys 13
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Honors

Post by Tethys 13 »

Mansurii321 approved, Unimdya approved!
WinProx
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by WinProx »

Citizenship (re)Application

Nation in Osiris: WinProx
World Assembly (WA) Nation: None (Yet.)

Please list your Discord ID here: 836606632216887296

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris (Sekhmet Legion included)

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No, thank you

I, WinProx, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”