Wepet Renpet New Year Wishes

Home to the Department of Community Affairs, responsible for administering Osiran community and integration.

Moderators: Pharaoh, Sub-Vizier, Vizier, Chief Vizier

Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Wepet Renpet New Year Wishes

Post by Cretanja »

Dragonian Alliance wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:16 am Wepet Renpet is the Egyptian Holiday that celebrates the New Year, the inundation of the Nile, the astronomical return of the star Sirius, and was religiously tied to both the death and rebirth of Osiris.

Therefore to celebrate the New Year, please place your Wepet Renpet/New Year Wishes here.
viewtopic.php?f=353&t=30669406
^ Reflect on the wishes made last year!~
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Re: Wepet Renpet New Year Wishes

Post by Cretanja »

Our best little hampter buddy got confused, hehe. This goes here:
Bendicion wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:55 am I wish more or less the same wish last year. Which are my wishes for everyoe to be in a better place than where they are right now.

I also want to give a big appreciation wish for Cretj who has been nothing but a great vizier for us! Hey there Cretj! I wish nothing but all the big hugs and loves for you! Stay merry and energetic but also take time to have your personal time for relaxation and rest. You deserve ittt!! Meeepu~
Thank you for the kind words, Ben! I truly cherish them! 💜💜💜🐹
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

I wish for everyone to have a wonderful rest-of-year and that there’s peace in their lives and mind. 💜🥰
Spoiler
Skar Quilor
Diplomat
Diplomat

Post by Skar Quilor »

I wish for myself to be healthy and happy, and get my motorbike licensing done.

Return to “Shrine of Ptah”