I'll be here all week.
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Re: Osiran of the Week!

Post by Cretanja »

For this week’s Osiran of the Week, I announce: Draco

Draco is someone whom I have come to have a great deal of respect for. As my mentor when I joined Osi, he was always the kindest and was without failing to encouraging about my interests; no matter how many questions I asked. I know I must have been quite the annoying fellow in the beginning; Draco and Koth, both, were bombarded with various questions about who-knows-what now, lol. Folks like Draco and Koth are why I fell in love with Osiris history and our community. Their kindness, and ability to invest in someone kindly, made the difference in my first proper GCR experience.

After I became more acclimated to life in Osi, Draco remained a constant for me. Graduating from not just being my mentor, but my friend. During which, I was always eager to help Draco with events, or at the very least participate in them, because I highly respected all the hard work he was putting into driving activity in our community. Draco’s outstanding work as Community Affairs Vizier was inspiring and well deserving of respect. There was always something to do, always some way to engage with community members, and that’s strongly in part to the hard work and sacrifices Draco made. Being able to help out now, in the former-position of my mentor and friend, is still mind blowing. Every step I take as CA-Vizier, I take to serve our community, make our pharaoh happy, and to make Draco proud. I can only hope that I am doing half the job as Vizier as he did. 💜

Draco currently sits on the Council of Guardians and as he always has, is cordial, kind, and respectful to all he meets and interacts with. Our community would be completely different than it is today without him! Thank you being a role model, Draco! And thank you for being an exceptional human being.
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler
Dragonian Alliance
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Honors

Post by Dragonian Alliance »

I remember when I first met Draco. I thought he was a little weird. He still is but at least he's fun to talk to.
The Dragon Who Flies Over The Pyramids
Guardian of Osiris
Former Chief Scribe and Sub Vizier and Vizier of Community Affairs of Osiris
Maadi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Maadi »

Draco is one of the first people I interacted with on something of import after joining the region. He was, and remains, a wonderfully encouraging presence in the region's cultural scene, and I owe him much for leaving the door open for me when I bit at the chance to launch the first character-driven RP on the Discord since the last ball with The West Pacific. We're very lucky to have him.
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

For this week’s Osiran of the Week, I announce: Ren

Ren is someone who gives off "cool kid energy" ten thousand percent of the way! If you're lucky enough to sit at his table for lunch - you've made it in the social hierarchy! Though, I'm sure you'd be surprised to find out that the cliché popular kid, is actually a sweetheart and a very down to earth person. This is Ren all the way! In my time of being an Osiran, I have never once witnessed Ren saying anything rude to anyone. He is always kind and engaging with other citizens, when he's online. Ren is also a very consistent and dutiful citizen of Osiris with his punctuality and attention to detail when it concerns the Council of Scribes. As Deputy Scribe, serving under Ren ( as Chief Scribe ), I have learnt a lot about the procedure in which how legislation is presented to the CoS, CoG, and the Pharaoh. To this degree, I do consider Ren, to as well be, a wonderful mentor.

Thank you for being a really cool person, Ren! You're a dependable asset that we all appreciate! 💜
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler
Ren
Chief Scribe
Chief Scribe

Post by Ren »

I think Ren is pretty cool.
Positions
Spoiler
1x Delegate of Merridel
2x Moff Of Cultural Affairs of TGO
3x Grand Moff of TGO
1x High Council of Merridel
1x Lord President of the High Council of Merridel
2x Crown Prince of TGO
1x Moff of Internal Affairs of TGO
2x Dark Council of TGO
2x Emperor of TGO
1x Senator of TGO
1x Delegate of Hartfelden
1x Inquisitor of Hartfelden
1x Consul of Colonies of Aurelius
1x Deputy Scribe of Osiris

Current Positions
Small Council of Merridel
Minister of Integration of Hartfelden
Augustus of Aurelius
Chief Scribe of Osiris
Maadi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Maadi »

I dunno. Seems kinda taboo to call yourself cool. The facade might be shattered for me. :P
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

For this week’s Osiran of the Week, I announce: Halo

Halo has served our region for such an incredibly long time as one of our top priests! He has, to my knowledge, always been an absolute delight to have in our community. When Halo is around, the mood is always ten times brighter! I am personally very happy to have had the opportunity to meet him as I've always enjoyed our chats. We're ( me, it's me.. ) still waiting for the newest edition of the "Osiran Law Review"! ( It's a handy study guide for priests! ) Halo's commitment to the priesthood has been awe inspiring to say the least; he's a real role model in all the ways that count!

Thank you being who you are, Halo! You're awesome to say the least! 💜
Spoiler
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

One day Halo and the rest of the CoP will get a chance to actually throw the book at someone, alas it is not yet. Will say that Halo has been extremely amicable and professional in his time in the region, nothing but good experiences

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective

Return to “Community Affairs Archive”