Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Malphe »

Ideka - accepted! I'll get you masked up momentarily.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Nubian Slim Jim

Post by Nubian Slim Jim »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: INSERT NATION HERE
World Assembly (WA) Nation: INSERT NATION HERE

Please list your Discord ID here: Nubian Slim Jim#5562

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Sure

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, [Applicant's Name], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
I swear
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Nubian Slim Jim - please correctly fill out the oath of citizenship and enter your nations. Furthermore, we're detecting that this application was made via a VPN, please reapply without a VPN or proxy active and we'll be good to accept.

malphe vytherov

Nubian Slim Jim

Post by Nubian Slim Jim »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Nubian Archer
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Nubian Archer

Please list your Discord ID here: Nubian Slim Jim#5562

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes

I, Nubian Archer, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution

Sorry, I always have a VPN on just in case, and i didn't know that was a problem. I turned it off to submit this. I'm also going to resubmit the legionary application.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Nubian Slim Jim - all good, showing up as clean on admin's end so accepted! I'll get you masked up promptly, and inform Sekhmet leadership that they can look at your military application now.

malphe vytherov

Manson

Post by Manson »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Ma-Mutt
World Assembly (WA) Nation: MANS0N

Please list your Discord ID here: ereh#8503

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Manson

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR, Lazarus, Osiris, TEP, TWP, TNP. Pretty much a bunch of UCRs.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: sure

I, Manson, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Glacikaldr wrote:are we the baddies?
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Manson - accepted, will get you masked up shortly.

malphe vytherov

Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

nudistoftheworld - denied by the Council of Guardians, please reapply without a proxy. If you wish to pursue this application further please message me on it.
DR of Mountainegro - denied by the Council of Guardians pursuant to your recent WA ban.

malphe vytherov

Minal

Post by Minal »

Citizenship Application of The Republic of Minal

Nation in Osiris: The Republic of Minal
World Assembly (WA) Nation:The Republic of Minal

Please list your Discord ID here: 977986293277532270

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None except Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The North Pacific

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No, But thank you for the offer

I, The Republic of Minal, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Ministry of External Affairs of Minal,
Cedrik Marcico
Videca

Post by Videca »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: The Empire of Videca
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Empire of Videca

Please list your Discord ID here: haymaczac#6512

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Republic of the Channel Islands

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:I don't feel that will be necessary. Although I appreciate the offer.

I, Videca, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”