Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Elthalion
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Elthalion »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Elthalion
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Elthalion

Please list your Discord ID here:

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris, Lazarus

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: I wouldn't mind!

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Elthalion, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Elthalion - application accepted! Will get you masked up promptly.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
DR of Mountainegro

Post by DR of Mountainegro »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Mountainegro
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Mountainegro

Please list your Discord ID here: Breellis178

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I am a former Lazarian, as I was for 2 years, before I went inactive. I then rejoined and decided to come here.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes

I, [Mountainegro], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
nudistoftheworld

Post by nudistoftheworld »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Nudist of the World
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Nudist of the World

Please list your Discord ID here: Chimera26#4882

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None at the moment

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Sadly None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Again Sadly none

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No thanks

I, Nudist of the World, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Zaeria

Post by Zaeria »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Zaeria
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Zaeria

Please list your Discord ID here: Pantsu Goblin#1988

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I honestly don't remember. I haven't been on Nation States in years and I'm just picking it back up.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Sure, it wouldn't hurt since from what I recall I've never really been part of an active region before.

I, Zaeria, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Zaeria - denied.

Other sitting applicants, your applications will be processed by the Council of Guardians. Will keep updated.

malphe vytherov

EYEREKENNS

Post by EYEREKENNS »

Aplicação de Cidadania

Nação em Osíris: Eyerekenns
Assembleia Mundial (WA) Nação: Eyerekenns

Por favor, liste seu ID do Discord aqui: Ghøst #4258

Por favor, liste quaisquer outros nomes ou pseudônimos que você usa em NationStates: Nenhum no momento.

Liste as regiões ou organizações às quais você está atualmente afiliado como residente, cidadão ou membro: Que eu lembre nenhum

Liste as regiões ou organizações às quais você foi afiliado no passado como residente, cidadão ou membro: Eu já fiz parte de muitas não lembro os nomes , mas já fiz parte de várias regiões grandiosa

Você gostaria de receber um mentor para ajudá-lo a aprender os truques em Osiris?: Não.

Por favor, faça o seguinte juramento de cidadania:

Eu, Eyerekenns, juro que fui, com o melhor de meu conhecimento, totalmente honesto ao me candidatar a cidadania na Osiris Fraternal Order e que não tenho nenhuma outra identidade de Estado-nação que não tenha sido divulgada neste requerimento. Juro minha lealdade à Ordem Fraterna de Osíris e seus cidadãos, e juro não me envolver em hostilidades contra a Ordem Fraterna de Osíris ou violar o Pergaminho de Horus ou quaisquer leis feitas de acordo com essa constituição.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

EYEREKENNS - application denied, as this is an English speaking region please reapply in English.

malphe vytherov

nudistoftheworld

Post by nudistoftheworld »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Nudist of the World
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Nudist of the World

Please list your Discord ID here: Chimera26#4882

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None at the moment.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Sadly None.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Again, Sadly none

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No thanks

I, Nudist of the World, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Ideka

Post by Ideka »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Ideka
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Ideka

Please list your Discord ID here: Cipher Atlas#7920

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: n/a

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: n/a

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: n/a

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

I, Ideka, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”