Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Ghazia
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Ghazia »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: NASAferatu (I think? Site is down rn so I would have to double check the spelling)
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Kenshevton

Please list your Discord ID here: Muhammad Musa#2170

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Tawks, Scott, various regional names

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Brotherhood of Malice

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Hartfelden, Osiris (:P), The Ragerian Imperium, the North Pacific, a lot more

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: nah

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Ghazi-Rahman Ammar ibn Rigel Al-Asteorra, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Ghazia-Rahman Ammarah bint Rigel al-Asteorra
She/Her/Hers || Proud Queer Muslim
Trans rights are human rights.
Ahauty of the Sekhmet Legion
Legion Ribbons
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

zachwilliams588, zergos, Take Mo Ma - all accepted! Masking up momentarily.

Musa, will get to you once admin check comes in. Let us know if you need your name changed or whatever.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Wildber

Post by Wildber »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Wildber
World Assembly (WA) Nation:Wildber

Please list your Discord ID here: neast#8891

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I think I made a few random ones before refounding this one. I didn't actually join any orginizations or anything. They're just gonna sit there and die for the sake of Wildber.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR about 5 years ago or so. Maybe some others in the past? Obviously not memorable ones.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No, thank you.

I, wildber, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Wildber - we're detecting that you used a VPN to post you application. We can't accept proxied applications or people could just spam ten applications with different accounts with different VPN addresses and we'd be none the wiser, so we'll need you to repost the same application without a proxy so I can accept it.

Ghazi-Rahman Ammar - accepted! Welcome Musa, will get you masked up promptly.

malphe vytherov

Ruben

Citizenship Application | Ruben

Post by Ruben »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Maximus Barrianus
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Halsoni

Please list your Discord ID here: Ruben#0666

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Halsoni, Halsona and Imperial Air Force Squadron Alpha.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Communist Bloc and The Leftist Assembly.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The above.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Sure, I'd just like to get the gist of how the government works and stuff.

I, Ruben, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Ruben Baymax Erik [REDACTED]
My TCB signature is so damn massive and I'm to lazy to recreate it so here's a short version:
Citizen in TCB, TLA and Osi (if everything goes well)
LCM in TCB and coolest kid on the Bloc (hehee get it)
okay bye
alfaz0497

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applicati

Post by alfaz0497 »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Ostann Hath and Seranalase
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Ostann Hath and Seranalase

Please list your Discord ID here: albertfaz0497#1163

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Karma, The Communist Bloc

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: It would be greatly appreciated

I, Albert, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Albarciankers

Post by Albarciankers »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: The Albarciankers
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Albarciankers

Please list your Discord ID here: scarlet#1275

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:Confederation of Corrupt Dictators

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:Sure

I, Scarlet, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Ruben, alfaz0497, Albarciankers - all accepted! Give me a minute and I'll mask you up.

malphe vytherov

The Grim Reaper

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Ramses The Great
World Assembly (WA) Nation: none

Please list your Discord ID here:
MightyAL#1018
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:
The Grim Reaper, Chicago Bears Fan (CBF is an account my friend gave me when he quit the game)
Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:
Aelstun and TBH
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:
Declansburg
Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:
No thank you

I, Ramses The Great, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Last edited by The Grim Reaper on Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

The Grim Reaper - we're picking up that your application was made via a proxy, will need you to reapply with it disabled for ~so ppl can't proxy their way into multiple citizenships~ reasons. Will DM you about it.

malphe vytherov

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”