Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

mrtable

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by mrtable »

Nation in Osiris: Not A Dictatorship Yet

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Not A Dictatorship Yet

Organization(s) involved in: none

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): none

**What is your discord username tag?: mrtable#6222

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Saturdays at 12 pm

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: no

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? yes

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, not a dictatorship yet, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

mrtable wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:41 pm Nation in Osiris: Not A Dictatorship Yet

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Not A Dictatorship Yet

Organization(s) involved in: none

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): none

**What is your discord username tag?: mrtable#6222

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Saturdays at 12 pm

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: no

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? yes

I, not a dictatorship yet, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Moonling wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:17 pm Nation in Osiris:Chohon

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:Moondinao

Organization(s) involved in:Coalition

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):stuff

**What is your discord username tag?:Karma'd#6067

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:On weekends

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:None, unless you count the bans made on the "You're Banned" game

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?Sure

I, Moonling, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Both accepted! Will get you masked and invited soon.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Cantonstan

Post by Cantonstan »

Nation in Osiris:
Cantonstan
WA (world assembly) Nation Name:
Crimson 1
Organization(s) involved in:
The Shadows
Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):
Tag runs, piling.
**What is your discord username tag?:
Unkzier#5089
Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:
12 AM
Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:
From regions I raided

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?
No thanks

I, Cantonstan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Skies
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Skies »

Accepted!
Ozenev

Post by Ozenev »

Nation in Osiris: Ozenev

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Ozenev

Organization(s) involved in: None at the moment

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Half a year of defending, 2015-16

**What is your discord username tag?: La Sultana#1261

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Yes to both

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Puppetwiped and all posts suppressed in 2017 for going silly mode on my region’s RMB — I don’t exactly remember what the ban was for, but I know that it wasn’t for anything too egregious like hate speech or whatnot. Nation is Gatito and region was International Northwestern Union.

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?

I, Ozenev, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

! Missed this, accepted & welcome!

malphe vytherov

shetef

Post by shetef »

Nation in Osiris: Shetef

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: currently Syramor

Organization(s) involved in: I am currently an Assassin and the Outside World Manager of the Brotherhood of Malice.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Prior to my recent return to NS, I had worked with the Sekhmet Legion in the original OFO, as well as previous iterations of BoM, the Equilism Army, The Black Hawks, The New Galactic Empire Navy, the Jomsvikings of Balder. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting to list. (My NS history is...difficult to track down.)

**What is your discord username tag?: shetef#5364

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Yes, depending on the day (I tend to avoid online activity during Shabbat and I do have some classes that conflict with a few minor updates).

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No.

I, Shetef, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
nobody of consequence
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Accepted & welcome, glad to have experienced players in!

malphe vytherov

Cantonstan

Post by Cantonstan »

Nation in Osiris:
Cantonstan

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:
Cool Scotland
Organization(s) involved in:
The Shadows
Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):
Rejoining the Sekhmet Legion
**What is your discord username tag?:
New king#5089
Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:
12 am I believe
Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:

No thanks

I, Cantonstan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Accepted! Welcome back to the Legion.

malphe vytherov

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”