Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Salem
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Badges

Honors

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Salem »

Accepted :D
/ / Salem Vytherov-Skollvaldr / /
/ / Hasal-Pharaoh & Priest of Osiris / /
/ / Heritepa'a of Hardai / /
/ / Valerievna / /
Wymondham

Honors

Post by Wymondham »

Nation in Osiris: Wymondham

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Wymondham

Organization(s) involved in: Thalassia, STU, Karma

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Not that much, just a few things but on the whoke haven't done too much or been relevant

**What is your discord username tag?: Wymondham#3478

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: 12PM

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Nope

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? no

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Wymondham, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
His Grace, The Lord Master Wymondham Lacerta, Heritepa'a of Akhmim, Hatyaa and Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at
Spoiler
Spoiler

Regional Honours:
Heritepa'a of Akhmim (January 2 2020)
Hatyaa (October 26 2018)
Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at (5 April 2019):

Nuclear War Survivor:
The Legion April 2017:

Syberian Badgers with Caek:

Osiris NSWF:

RMB Dream Team:

Osiris Oracle:

Politics Amino Refound:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Positions:

Priest 6 July 2019 - 6 June 2021
Vizier of Community Affairs 5 April 2020 - 6 June 2021
Guardian 26 February 2020 - 6 June 2021
Liwaa' of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of Foreign Affairs (19 October 2019 - 5 April 2020)
Chief Scribe(1st March 2018 - 1st March 2019)
Molazim of the Sekhmet Legion:

Deputy Scribe (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Horus) (11 December 2017 - 1 March 2018)
Deputy Scribe X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (April 19 2017 - 1 October 2017)
Sub Vizier for the Sekhmet Legion X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (3 July 2017 - 11 December 2017)
Fariq' Awwal of the Sekhmet Legion
Unimdya
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Unimdya »

Nation in Osiris: Dya-Easter Bunny

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: N/A

Organization(s) involved in: Sergeant in The Black Hawks, Lieutenant in the Europeian Republican Navy (currently in the reserves) Boaire in The Autumnal Court.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): I've led a number of raids for all of the organisations I'm a part of, I've been apart of stealth raids, been in several occupations with being in one of the leadership roles in one of those occupations.

**What is your discord username tag?: Peaches#3232

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Yes, 12PM EST (5PM GMT)

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? No

I, Peaches, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Autamir

Post by Autamir »

Nation in Osiris:
Autamir
WA (world assembly) Nation Name:
Miravana
Organization(s) involved in:
TBH

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):
FORGE AIR TGW SPSF TBH
**What is your discord username tag?:
Miravana#9336
Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:
Yes both
Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:
No
If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?
Am

I, Autamir, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Salem
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Badges

Honors

Post by Salem »

Peaches/ Mira -- accepted :)
/ / Valerievna / /
Durm
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Durm »

Nation in Osiris: Athatrondeasia

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Raider Bele Levy Epis

Organization(s) involved in: Military: The Shadows Pokemon Gang Forest Army Loranian Army TBH; citizenship: TNP, TEP, TWP, Europeia, Lorania, Celtia

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): I used to be a piler in DEN and TI

**What is your discord username tag?: Durm#7075

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: whichever one of them is the minor update

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details the length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? I am available during one of them

I, Athatrondeasia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
:agree: :facepalm:
Salem
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Badges

Honors

Post by Salem »

Accepted :)
/ / Valerievna / /
Addison
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Addison »

Nation in Osiris: Osiran Wascoitan

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: at the moment it is Wascoitan 073, but it changes around a lot due to my participation in other orgs

Organization(s) involved in: the black hawks and the incan empire in terms of R/D, in terms of just regular regions, the communist bloc, the social liberal union, and uh, I think that's it at the moment actually, wow I've lost a lot of regions I use to be a part of.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): well I was in the red fleet for about a year, and over the last 9 months i've been in the black hawks, made it to senior sailor in the red fleet, and sergeant in the black hawks. oh also I was in the entropy army as a senior special agent before entropy shut down.

**What is your discord username tag?:Wasc#4795

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: typically I am available for major

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: in this region specifically? no, in other regions I'm proscribed in the south pacific, and banned due to defenders in god knows how many other regions.

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? I am available during one of those times so no.

I, Wascoitan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Skies
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Skies »

Accepted
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

Nation in Osiris: Cretanja

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Cretanja

Organization(s) involved in: Council of Scribes

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): 7 years on and off, been raided, never the raider.

**What is your discord username tag?: Cretanja#4039

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Yes~

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No.

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?

I, Kraven of Cretanja, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”