Citizenship reapplication

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Unimdya
Citizen
Citizen

Citizenship reapplication

Post by Unimdya »

Nation in Osiris: Dya-Easter Bunny
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Don’t have a set one

Please list your Discord ID here: Peaches#3232

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I mostly go by Peaches everywhere I'm at

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Black Hawks, Europeia, Caer Sidi, The Rejected Realms

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Even though it was for about a month for just seeing how the environment was, 10000 Islands

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: I don't think that is really necessary tbh

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Peaches, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Salem
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Badges

Honors

Re: Citizenship reapplication

Post by Salem »

Accepted.
/ / Salem Vytherov-Skollvaldr / /
/ / Hasal-Pharaoh & Priest of Osiris / /
/ / Heritepa'a of Hardai / /
/ / Valerievna / /