Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Greatsc0tt

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Greatsc0tt »

Nation in Osiris:
Plumbistan
WA (world assembly) Nation Name:
None
Organization(s) involved in:
TBH (just got a nation there not in the military)
Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):
Raided for TBH for a long time, I was a corporal and pointman for them and also ran a single sleeper mission
**What is your discord username tag?:
Greatsc0tt
Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:
Yes both
Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:
No
If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, [Greatsc0tt], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Kyros the Overlord

My Sekhmet Legion Application - Kyros the Overlord

Post by Kyros the Overlord »

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Kyros the Overlord

Organization(s) involved in: N/A

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Founder of Communist Democracy, former Delegate of USSR

**What is your discord username tag?: Kyros the Overlord #2912

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: 12 AM as this is 17:00 British time - Yes

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Yes (Tranzilvania); Approximately a year, wrongfully convicted of conspiring to incite conflict between USSR and Nazi Europa as Delegate of USSR, by a kangaroo court.

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? Yes

I, Kyros the Overlord, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Kyros the Overlord

Post by Kyros the Overlord »

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Kyros the Overlord

Organization(s) involved in: N/A

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Founder of Communist Democracy, former Delegate of USSR

**What is your discord username tag?: Kyros the Overlord #2912

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: 12 AM as this is 17:00 British time - Yes

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Yes (Tranzilvania); Approximately a year, wrongfully convicted of conspiring to incite conflict between USSR and Nazi Europa as Delegate of USSR, by a kangaroo court.

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? Yes

I, Kyros the Overlord, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Mike
Citizen
Citizen

Honors

Post by Mike »

Nation in Osiris: Mghnb

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Mghnb

Organization(s) involved in: Retirement Just Osiris baybee

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): One time Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion, one time Vizier of Foreign Affairs, one time Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy, one time Guardian of Osiris, y'all already know

**What is your discord username tag?: Comrade Boland#3907

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Midnight only

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details the length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: None

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?

I, Mike, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Former Positions
Foreign Affairs Vizier
Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy
Marshal General and Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion
Guardian of Osiris
His Serene Grace, Wiktor Orłowski-Skollvaldr, Irypatha of Nubt

Recipient of the Sword of Sekhmet

Declarer of wars, former Raider of regions

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Pro Fide, Lege et Rege

"Because we do not beg for our freedom. We fight for it." -General Witold Urbanowicz
Salem
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Badges

Honors

Post by Salem »

Kyros + Mike -- accepted.
/ / Salem Vytherov-Skollvaldr / /
/ / Hasal-Pharaoh & Priest of Osiris / /
/ / Heritepa'a of Hardai / /
/ / Valerievna / /
Dax

Post by Dax »

Nation in Osiris: Citadax

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Dictator Anna 10

Organization(s) involved in: The Black Hawks

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Currently a Lieutenant and on the Council of Hawks in TBH and formerly Grand Admiral of the ERN.

**What is your discord username tag?: Daryn#3526

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Both depending on the day.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Nah.

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? Nah.

I, Dax, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Dax Lacerta-Vytherov
Certified not important person.
The Game
Salem
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Badges

Honors

Post by Salem »

Accepted.
/ / Valerievna / /
Sakana

Honors

Post by Sakana »

Nation in Osiris: Evil Sloth Lady 2000

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Feu de Glace

Organization(s) involved in: TBH, TEP

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): ALL THE TAGS!

**What is your discord username tag?: Sakana#6840

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Yes yes!

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Nope!

I, Sakananananana, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Salem
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Badges

Honors

Post by Salem »

Accepted
/ / Valerievna / /
Syberis

Post by Syberis »

Nation in Osiris: Syberis

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Help Im Trapped in a Name Entry Field

Organization(s) involved in: LWU, The Space Force, Syberis

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Raided a few times before a few years ago. Piled a bunch. Jumped on NationStates. That was fun

**What is your discord username tag?: Syberis#9784

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Sometimes. lmk

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Banned from TSP a couple times over. Uh... was PNG in Balder once? Not in Osiris tho.

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? Yeah sure why not

I, Syberis Myrkavhal, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Greyghost wrote:Just because you're cute doesn't mean you're not suspicious <_<
Chalice wrote:Comrade Syberis was talking about the joys of Osirian Fraternity.

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”