Citizenship Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Mean Girls Rebublic

Citizenship Application

Post by Mean Girls Rebublic »

Nation in Osiris: Mean Girls Republic
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Mean Girls Republic

Please list your Discord ID here: jensa8050#6099

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Mean Girls Republic

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Forgot the name, it was a medium-sized region where I was a citizen.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Nope, I think I can learn it myself

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Mean girls Republic, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Lukatonia
Citizen
Citizen

Honors

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Lukatonia »

Your application will be decided on soon! In the meantime, feel free to post an introduction thread in the Temple of Shu!

Welcome to Osiris! :bdanc:

PS. If you aren't already on our discord, feel free to join! Here's the link: https://discord.gg/bUAVwF6
Chamberlyn "Ham" Razedusk
Lukatonia
Heritepa'a of Xois
Recipient of The Scepter of Aset
Spoiler

Anabelle

Honors

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Anabelle »

Accepted!

Welcome to Osiris!

Hasal-Pharaoh Mahira Anabelle