Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Lynxi
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Lynxi »

Accepted! Welcome to the Legion. :3
Meliora Azeri "Lynxi" Summers

Hasal-Pharaoh
Mother of Plushies, Foxes, and All Other Abominations
Stealer of Socks, Hats, and Shoes.

Badger - Lynxi is my RL spirit child.
Poeticalto

Post by Poeticalto »

Nation in Osiris: Firegate

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Firegate

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): None

**What is your discord username tag?: Poeticalto#5095

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Yes, both

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? N/A

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Poeticalto, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Cobrito

Post by Cobrito »

Nation in Osiris: Cobrito

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Cobrito

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): None as far as I know.

**What is your discord username tag?: clenn#5835

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Not at AM, Possible at 12 PM EST for now.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: N/A

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?: Uncertain

I, Sir Cobri Kiwington, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Lynxi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Lynxi »

Both accepted!

Hasal-Pharaoh

Neddd

Post by Neddd »

Nation in Osiris: Neddd

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Neddd

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris, Sector 7, NEKO

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): none :(

**What is your discord username tag?: Neddd#0707

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: yes to 12pm :) maybe to 12am >.<

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: nu

I, Neddd, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Lynxi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Lynxi »

Accepted!

Hasal-Pharaoh

Orca

Post by Orca »

Nation in Osiris: Scoundrel Whale

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:

Organization(s) involved in: Just Caer Sidi, Osiris and Sector 7 at the moment.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): EQ Mafia, LEAF, Hellenic Empire, The Shining Host, TBH, RRA

**What is your discord username tag?: Orca#2781

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Maybe 12 PM, never 12 AM.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: no

I, Orca, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Lynxi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Lynxi »

Accepted! You're a nerd!

Hasal-Pharaoh

Dreory

Post by Dreory »

Nation in Osiris: Knights of The Iron Solari AND Trans-vania

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:
Knights of The Iron Solari

Organization(s) involved in:
None

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):
None

**What is your discord username tag?:
Dreory Solus#5209

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Sometimes 12 AM, no 12 PM
Unreliably

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:
No

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?
Yes

I, Dreory Solus, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
-Dreory Solus, Omniscient Lord of The Knights of The Iron Solari
Karelignia

Post by Karelignia »

Nation in Osiris: Karelignia (Mainland), Karelignian Brasilistan (Colonial Dominion)

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Karelignia

Organization(s) involved in: Merridel (Former Region)

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Year of experience and petty raiding knowledge.

**What is your discord username tag?: Karelignian#4894

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Mostly at any time, I live in finnish Timezone, 7 hours before EST, but tend to be contacted at any time, unless I have special business.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: I have never been banned.

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? If needed, yes, otherwise I want to serve in front.

I, King Miska I auf Karelignia (Karelignia), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
The Emperor of the Empire of Karelignia and her Imperial Domains, the Protector of Karelignians, the Head of the auf Karelignia Dynasty

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”