Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Rocky

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Rocky »

Nation in Osiris: Rockina

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Rockina

Organization(s) involved in: EMN, and here ofc.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): (Old Jondi of Legion here)

**What is your discord username tag?: etarucca#3985

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Most days major, some days minor.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Nope.

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Rockina, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Spoiler
-Deputy Scribe of Osiris - March 18, 2019 - September 18, 2019

Rock'aa Tallhak of Rockina - Superior Rock God, roams these rocky rivines and terrain to this day....

In-Service for Osiris since January 2, 2018 - October 1, 2020
Been in the Forums and Discord since January 2, 2019.
Bowzin

Post by Bowzin »

Nation in Osiris: nizwoB

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: N/A

Organization(s) involved in: The Black Hawks, Europeia

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): TBH Sgt

**What is your discord username tag?: Bowzin#6742

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: 12PM EST more than 12AM

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: N/A

I, Bowzin, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Bowzin Vytherov-Skollvaldr
Resume
Spoiler
Liwaa' (Officer) of Sekhmet Legion
Member of Gameside and Community Affairs
Spoiler
Lynxi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Lynxi »

Accepted! >:)
Meliora Azeri "Lynxi" Summers

Hasal-Pharaoh
Mother of Plushies, Foxes, and All Other Abominations
Stealer of Socks, Hats, and Shoes.

Badger - Lynxi is my RL spirit child.
Lynxi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Lynxi »

Rockina wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:11 am Nation in Osiris: Rockina

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Rockina

Organization(s) involved in: EMN, and here ofc.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): (Old Jondi of Legion here)

**What is your discord username tag?: etarucca#3985

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Most days major, some days minor.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Nope.

I, Rockina, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Also accepted!

Hasal-Pharaoh

Devyncelia

Post by Devyncelia »

Nation in Osiris: Devyncelia

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Devyncelia

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): None

**What is your discord username tag?: Pentateuchus#1314

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: 12 AM Yes, 12 PM likely not

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? Yes

I, Devyncelia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always
Ridersyl

Honors

Post by Ridersyl »

Nation in Osiris: Yokiria

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Yokiria

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris, Anti-Pacific Coalition

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): The Black Riders, DEN, the EPSA, and The Grey Wardens.

**What is your discord username tag?: Syl#8989

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: No

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: I have a pair of 1-day forum bans on my nation RiderSyl, both for flaming. I don't recall the ban dates.

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? Yes

I, Sylvia Montresor, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
I've learned more about the minds of men on the internet than I have in any book.

Gracious Lady Sylvia Montresor
Lady of Lycopolis
Honored with Crown of Osiris
The First Chief Vizier

Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood

Lynxi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Lynxi »

Ridersyl wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:06 am Nation in Osiris: Yokiria

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Yokiria

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris, Anti-Pacific Coalition

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): The Black Riders, DEN, the EPSA, and The Grey Wardens.

**What is your discord username tag?: Syl#8989

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: No

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: I have a pair of 1-day forum bans on my nation RiderSyl, both for flaming. I don't recall the ban dates.

I, Sylvia Montresor, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Accepted, welcome to the Reserves. :3

Hasal-Pharaoh

Wymondham

Honors

Post by Wymondham »

Nation in Osiris: Th empire of Wymondham

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Wymondham(until next week then I'm WA free again)

Organization(s) involved in: N/A

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): SV for the legion X2, Molazim of the legion

**What is your discord username tag?: bogieoone#3478

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:
12PM
Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?

I, Wymondham, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
His Grace, The Lord Master Wymondham Lacerta, Heritepa'a of Akhmim, Hatyaa and Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at
Spoiler
Spoiler

Regional Honours:
Heritepa'a of Akhmim (January 2 2020)
Hatyaa (October 26 2018)
Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at (5 April 2019):

Nuclear War Survivor:
The Legion April 2017:

Syberian Badgers with Caek:

Osiris NSWF:

RMB Dream Team:

Osiris Oracle:

Politics Amino Refound:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Positions:

Priest 6 July 2019 - 6 June 2021
Vizier of Community Affairs 5 April 2020 - 6 June 2021
Guardian 26 February 2020 - 6 June 2021
Liwaa' of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of Foreign Affairs (19 October 2019 - 5 April 2020)
Chief Scribe(1st March 2018 - 1st March 2019)
Molazim of the Sekhmet Legion:

Deputy Scribe (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Horus) (11 December 2017 - 1 March 2018)
Deputy Scribe X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (April 19 2017 - 1 October 2017)
Sub Vizier for the Sekhmet Legion X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (3 July 2017 - 11 December 2017)
Fariq' Awwal of the Sekhmet Legion
Lynxi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Lynxi »

Wymondham wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:37 am Nation in Osiris: Th empire of Wymondham

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Wymondham(until next week then I'm WA free again)

Organization(s) involved in: N/A

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): SV for the legion X2, Molazim of the legion

**What is your discord username tag?: bogieoone#3478

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:
12PM

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?

I, Wymondham, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Accepted. :3
Welcome back!

Hasal-Pharaoh

Curtise

Legion Application

Post by Curtise »

Nation in Osiris: Y’all Woulda Thought

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Y’all Woulda Thought

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): N/A

**What is your discord username tag?: Curtise

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: 12 PM

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: N/A

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? No

I, Y’all Woulda Thought, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”