Citizenship Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Koala

Citizenship Application

Post by Koala »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: A flying koala
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Sanjurika

Please list your Discord ID here: Koala#3392

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: A flying Turtle, Sanjurika, Koala

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The North Pacific, Forest, Meihua, The Agora, Lazarus, TRR

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Balder and once in a long while, ASEAN Region

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No thank you. :)

I,Koala, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Anabelle

Honors

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Anabelle »

Hey Koala! Thanks for applying!

The Pharaoh (Or our Heiress Apparent) will be around presently to decide on your application. In the meantime, feel free to post an introduction thread in the Temple of Shu!

Welcome to Osiris :osiris:

PS. If you aren't already on our discord, feel free to join! Here's the link: https://discord.gg/bUAVwF6

Hasal-Pharaoh Mahira Anabelle
Child of Osiris
Proud daughter of Halo
Spoiler

Former Positions
Pharaoh of Osiris
Vizier of Community Affairs
Guardian of Osiris
Priestess of Osiris

Honors
Scale of Ma'at

Lynxi
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Lynxi »

Accepted! Welcome to Osi, please have all the eucalyptus you'd like because we don't want it. ^-^
Meliora Azeri "Lynxi" Summers

Hasal-Pharaoh
Mother of Plushies, Foxes, and All Other Abominations
Stealer of Socks, Hats, and Shoes.

Badger - Lynxi is my RL spirit child.

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”