Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Benjabobaria

Honors

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Benjabobaria »

Accepted o/
The Lord Benja Karimi
Son of Khosrow and Sarah, grandson of Lynxi, great-grandson of Altino

Recipient of the Sword of Sekhmet

Former Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion. Join it, raiding is fun!
Spoiler
“Altino” wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.
Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec
Benjabobaria

Honors

Post by Benjabobaria »

Sorry that I did not see your application for so long Drin 0_o
accepted
The Lord Benja Karimi

Spoiler
“Altino” wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.
Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec
Alrengard/Xencesen

Post by Alrengard/Xencesen »

Nation in Osiris:
Alrengard
WA (world assembly) Nation Name:
Alrengard
Organization(s) involved in:
None
Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):
N/A
**What is your discord username tag?:
Sayori#4059
Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:
Possibly available at both times, more available at the former.
Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details, the length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:
No bans on any nations.
Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Alrengard, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
"A strong economy begins with a strong, well-educated workforce." - Bill Owens

"We don't have to sacrifice a strong economy for a healthy environment." - Dennis Weaver

The economy is thriving, and with that, the people thrive as well.
Benjabobaria

Honors

Post by Benjabobaria »

Accepted o/ welcome aboard
The Lord Benja Karimi

Spoiler
UstarobinHood

Post by UstarobinHood »

Nation in Osiris: UstarobinHood

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: UstarobinHood

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris :osiris:

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): I've never been involved in any raids.

**What is your discord username tag?: UstarobinHood#2789

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: I think i can go online at 12PM. I always try to go online at least 1-2 times a day at random times.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Nope

I, UstarobinHood, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Rushtaria
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Rushtaria »

Oh boy military application time!

CODE: SELECT ALL

Nation in Osiris: Rushtaria

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Vando0sa

Organization(s) involved in: The Black Hawks, The West Pacific

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): I raided a region once! (Raided with TBR, DEN, TBH and lots of others)

**What is your discord username tag?: Vandoosa #4924

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Not quite sure.. time zones confused me but I usually make majors in a very eccentric rotating pattern.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:

Never been banned from Osiris but I've been banned from many places else! Mostly for involvement in raiding or that i farted and that's considered rude for some reason.

I, Applicants Name (teehee I could not help but make that nation for joke! but I actually name is Rushtaria!), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.

Vanq

Post by Vanq »

Nation in Osiris: Vanquaria

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Nil

Organization(s) involved in: New Ausozera, The Black Hawks

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Was a CPL within DEN and currently a PFC within TBH, no experience as a trigger

**What is your discord username tag?: >shadman#1522

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Majors only

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Nil

I, Vanq, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Benjabobaria

Honors

Post by Benjabobaria »

Accepted, all 3 of you o/
The Lord Benja Karimi

Spoiler
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

:legion: Nation in Osiris: Rockina

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Rockina

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): N/A

**What is your discord username tag?: guy#5380

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: I'm available 12 PM EST and sometimes even 12 AM EST.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No.

I, Rockina, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always. :legion:
Last edited by Rocky on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
-Deputy Scribe of Osiris - March 18, 2019 - September 18, 2019

Rock'aa Tallhak of Rockina - Superior Rock God, roams these rocky rivines and terrain to this day....

In-Service for Osiris since January 2, 2018 - October 1, 2020
Been in the Forums and Discord since January 2, 2019.
Benjabobaria

Honors

Post by Benjabobaria »

Where exactly was your prior gameplay (military) experience? List it out, at least what you can remember :P
The Lord Benja Karimi

Spoiler

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”