Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

DoomHerald

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by DoomHerald »

Nation in Osiris: Visionary Union

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:Visionary Union

Organization(s) involved in:None

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):None

**What is your discord username tag?:Doomherald#8143

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:12 PM

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:No

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, [Herald], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always
Mike
Citizen
Citizen

Honors

Post by Mike »

Accepted, welcome aboard
Former Positions
Foreign Affairs Vizier
Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy
Marshal General and Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion
Guardian of Osiris
His Serene Grace, Wiktor Orłowski-Skollvaldr, Irypatha of Nubt

Recipient of the Sword of Sekhmet

Declarer of wars, former Raider of regions

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Pro Fide, Lege et Rege

"Because we do not beg for our freedom. We fight for it." -General Witold Urbanowicz
Resentine
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Resentine »

Nation in Osiris: Federation of the Resentine Kingdom

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: See Above

Organization(s) involved in: Former SPSF, Libcord

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Former SPSF General, Former Libcord Commander

**What is your discord username tag?: @Resentine#4743

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: AM, mostly

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details , the length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No.

I, Resentine, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.

Fuck the NPO
Nerds. All of you are the nerdiest nerds.
------------------------------Everything Below Here is Specifically for Big Nerds!------------------------------
Spoiler
Basic Details
Nation: Resentine
ALL ELSE IS WIP
Benjabobaria

Honors

Post by Benjabobaria »

So you finally wised up and decided to join us eh :P

Accepted, welcome aboard!
The Lord Benja Karimi
Son of Khosrow and Sarah, grandson of Lynxi, great-grandson of Altino

Former Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion. Join it, raiding is fun!
Spoiler
“Altino” wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.
Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec
Cretannia

Post by Cretannia »

Nation in Osiris: Klavinia

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: None atm

Organization(s) involved in: Europeia, TBH

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Done some raiding with TBH, minor government stuff in Euro

What is your discord username tag?: Cretannia#5628

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Both, more reliable in major

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: None

I, Cretannia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Benjabobaria

Honors

Post by Benjabobaria »

Accepted, welcome aboard
The Lord Benja Karimi

Spoiler
“Altino” wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.
Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec
John Calvin

Post by John Calvin »

Nation in Osiris: The Holy Empire of Calvinist State

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: The Holy Empire of Calvinist State

Organization(s) involved in: The Pacific

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Well, I used to be in the Pacific, if that counts.

**What is your discord username tag?: Tulip#7952

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: I can try to be.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No

I, John Calvin, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Benjabobaria

Honors

Post by Benjabobaria »

Glad to see you have moved on to a better region than the Pacific lol

Welcome aboard!
The Lord Benja Karimi

Spoiler
Drinarius

Post by Drinarius »

Nation in Osiris: The Desert Sands

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Albian

Organization(s) involved in: EMN, MT

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): I'm currently a Centurion in the Marian Legions

**What is your discord username tag?: #6674

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Usually 12 PM

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Well a bunch of my puppets are banned from the Pacific

I, Drinarius, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Jakmanseven

Post by Jakmanseven »

Nation in Osiris:Johnsongrad Two Electric Boogaloo

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:Johnsongrad Two Electric Boogaloo

Organization(s) involved in:Osiris, World Assembly

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):

**What is your discord username tag?:

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Probably. Please contact me.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No

I, Jakmanseven, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”