Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Manson

Post by Manson »

Gonna have to resign, sorry. :(
Glacikaldr wrote:are we the baddies?
Djer

Post by Djer »

Nation in Osiris: Ali Ababwa (Citizen nation)

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Whooty da Blowfish

Organization(s) involved in: Just did my first piling! (until the Founder appeared)

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): n/a

**What is your discord username tag?: OzWizard#6575 (The Droid 🤖 of Ali Ababwa)

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Varies, cannot always commit, Reserve is better

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Djer, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
:legion:
I'm over there —> Djer the droid of Ali Ababwa
Altino
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Altino »

Yay! Welcome to Legion, Ali!
Altino Asteorra
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Karma Sage
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-
Karl Lrak

Post by Karl Lrak »

Nation in Osiris: Quecumbia

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:N/A

Organization(s) involved in: Nothing apart from being a citizen of Osiris.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Snake all day, man.

**What is your discord username tag?: Karl Lrak#2283

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: I am available both times unless I specify otherwise.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No I have not.

I, Karl Q. Lrak, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Benjabobaria

Honors

Post by Benjabobaria »

Accepted
The Lord Benja Karimi
Son of Khosrow and Sarah, grandson of Lynxi, great-grandson of Altino

Recipient of the Sword of Sekhmet

Former Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion. Join it, raiding is fun!
Spoiler
“Altino” wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.
Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec
duart_77

Post by duart_77 »

Nation in Osiris:Arouanop-Braclotae

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:Arouanop-Braclotae

Organization(s) involved in:Osiris,WA

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): The Roman Emoire

**What is your discord username tag?:#8210

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:12 PM and maybe 12 AM

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:

I, Arouanop-Braclotae, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Altino
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Altino »

Accepted o/
Altino Asteorra
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Karma Sage
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-
HubAliland

Legion Aplication : HubAliland

Post by HubAliland »

Nation in Osiris: HubAliland

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: HubAliland

Organization(s) involved in: this is my first one ^-^

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): No

**What is your discord username tag?: Polish Boie#8515

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: AM unless school

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: No

I, Hubert Holda, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.

hopefully youll accept a noob like me in , happy to be a member of the osiris sir!
Benjabobaria

Honors

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Benjabobaria »

Accepted!
The Lord Benja Karimi
Son of Khosrow and Sarah, grandson of Lynxi, great-grandson of Altino

Recipient of the Sword of Sekhmet

Former Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion. Join it, raiding is fun!
Spoiler
“Altino” wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.
Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec
IMPULSS

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by IMPULSS »

Nation in Osiris: Bizzas

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Freemass

Organization(s) involved in: N/A

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Raided with The Black Hawks

**What is your discord username tag?: Zizou#4903

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: 12AM, and 12PM if I'm not at school

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: Nope

I, IMPULSS, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”