Citizenship Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Credonia

Citizenship Application

Post by Credonia »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Credonia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Credonia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[X] The Sekhmet Legion, for raiding other regions and supporting allies on behalf of Osiris
[] The Department of Community Affairs, for organizing community events and activities
[] The Bureau of Gameside Affairs, for coordinating RMB discussion, regional telegrams, and polls
[X] The Department of Foreign Affairs, for serving as an ambassador to other regions
[] The Bureau of Public Relations, for writing for our regional newspaper, The Osiris Oracle
[X] The Bureau of World Assembly Affairs, for managing regional involvement with the World Assembly

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Kayamone A. Sutton, President of the United States of Credonia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Ma'at, the constitution of the Osiris Fraternal Order, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Neo Kervoskia

Honors

Citizenship Application

Post by Neo Kervoskia »

Welcome Credonia. Your citizenship application is approved.
Griffin X
Proudly Osiran since 2011
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Card-Carrying Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrants Club

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”