Appointment of New Viziers

Moderator: Pharaoh

Adytus

Post by Adytus »

Announcement from the Chief Vizier Regarding the Appointment of New Viziers Hail Osiris! First things first, I would like to thank everyone for giving me this opportunity, and those who helped me along the way to this office. I cannot stress how helpful you all have been, and how much I really appreciate the time you take out of your day to assist me. I will be working not to disappoint! Furthermore, after talking with several people over the last few days, I have come to a final decision regarding the new cabinet. Everyone chosen has shown to be very enthusiastic about his or her positions, and I am looking forward to working with a great team this term. We have a cabinet of experienced players, passionate about the jobs they will be undertaken, and I expect the best from everyone, and myself. There is a lot on the objective board for this term, getting started and well underway with a team like this should be no problem at all! Many of the individuals chosen for the cabinet everyone should be somewhat familiar with; however, there are a few new comers that I am sure will do an excellent job. Transdavisia, for example, ran an excellent campaign for Chief Vizier, and although he was my opposition, I look forward to working with him as he works to ensure our Regional Message Board is moving with chatter, the number of World Assembly nations are growing, and that the game side community is more aware of and more educated about our forum. Moreover, Ahemait, a relative new comer to Osiris, will be serving as Sub-Vizier of Community Affairs in an effort to assist Gradea with the work of keeping our forum active, festivals going, and building a bigger and better environment for everyone. With foreign affairs, Syberis will again be serving as Vizier of Foreign Affairs, and Der Angreifer [Knot] will be taking over my former position as Sub-Vizier of World Assembly Affairs. We all have big plans for foreign affairs, and hopefully they all come to see the bright blue sky of success. In addition, the heir apparent, Griffin, has agreed to serve as head of Public Relations to ensure that Osiris presents a consistent and strong message across the board, assisting the Vizier of Foreign Affairs with obtaining our foreign policy objectives. We have a lot ahead of us, and the only way we are going to get there is to work with a team, and I believe we have any excellent assemble of people to build a great Osiris.

Here is the official list of the members I wish to serve as Viziers, and with the assent of the Pharaoh, we will begin our work to provide everyone with a better Osiris, uniting our community, and pushing us forward into the future, stronger and ever better than we are now! Again, thank you for this opportunity, and congratulations to everyone! I appreciate your want to improve our region, and work as a team to do it! Lets make the next three months great!
Vizier of Community Affairs: Gradea
  • Deputy-Vizier of Community Affairs: Ahemait
  • Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs: Transdavisia
  • Sub-Vizier of Citizenship: Biyah
Vizier of Foreign Affairs: Syberis
  • Sub-Vizier of Public Relations: Griffin
  • Sub-Vizier of World Assembly Affairs: Der Angreifer
Marshal General: Fedele
The Anarchic Republic of AdytusLord Sarah of House Rahl, the Mirkhan Clan Syb: Ady is my favorite pervy CV.
Wrek: Adytus is just the personification of 69.
Gradea

Post by Gradea »

Thanks for the appointment Mr Chief Vizier!

Former Chief Scribe of Osiris
Former Vizier of Community Affairs
Former Guardian of Osiris
Adytus

Post by Adytus »

Gradea wrote:Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:01 amThanks for the appointment Mr Chief Vizier!
Thank you for accepting the job!

:osiris:
The Anarchic Republic of AdytusLord Sarah of House Rahl, the Mirkhan Clan Syb: Ady is my favorite pervy CV.
Cormac

Honors

Post by Cormac »

Proclamation of Royal Assent:
The Council of Viziers Appointed by Chief Vizier Adytus

It is hereby proclaimed by His Royal Majesty Cormac of House Sethos, Pharaoh of Osiris and First Lord of the Nile:

His Royal Majesty the Pharaoh of Osiris proclaims his assent to these appointees to the Council of Viziers.

May the gods of the Nile turn their gaze favorably upon this Council of Viziers, that they will diligently pursue the best interests of Osiris and all of its residents.

So let it be written. So let it be done.
Cormac Sethos, Rex
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Adytus

Post by Adytus »

So let it be done! Hail!
Syberis

Post by Syberis »

Hail Osiris!
Greyghost wrote:Just because you're cute doesn't mean you're not suspicious <_<
Chalice wrote:Comrade Syberis was talking about the joys of Osirian Fraternity.
Der Angreifer

Post by Der Angreifer »

Congratulations to both Adytus on his victory and the newly appointed Viziers!
Ahemait

Post by Ahemait »

Thank you for appointing me!
Transdavisia

Post by Transdavisia »

Thanks for the appointment! :)

Hail!

[11:18:38 PM] Knot: Brihimia wins gold.
Spoiler
Kaiser Adolf