Search found 74 matches
- Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:09 pm
- Forum: Altar of Sobek
- Topic: Renunciation of Citizenship
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2030
Renunciation of Citizenship
No big speech on this one, I should have stayed gone. Goodbye.
- Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:12 am
- Forum: Keeper's Courtyard
- Topic: Apply for the Deshret
- Replies: 392
- Views: 377688
Apply for the Deshret
<t>Deshret Application<br/> <br/> Name: Benjamin C. Ravenclaw<br/> <br/> Please swear the following oath of membership in the Deshret.<br/> <br/> I, Benjamin C. Ravenclaw, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councilor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best i...
- Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:27 pm
- Forum: General Archive
- Topic: Should Osiris Save the Whales?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2125
Should Osiris Save the Whales?
Need more knowledge to come to a conclusion 
- Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:54 pm
- Forum: Keeper's Courtyard
- Topic: Apply for the Deshret
- Replies: 392
- Views: 377688
Apply for the Deshret
Rescinded
- Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:41 pm
- Forum: Palace of the Deshret
- Topic: Resignation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5562
Resignation
After some further considering I've decided to renounce Citizenship as well. Goodbye everyone.
- Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:36 pm
- Forum: Palace of the Deshret
- Topic: Resignation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5562
Resignation
<t>I officially resign from the Deshret, this has become too much drama for me to deal with. Festavo has said that we are brothers, and brothers fight, but this isn't just fighting anymore. This is more akin to Cain and Abel. I'm sorry for those who feel I am apart of the problem, but you can be hap...
- Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:05 am
- Forum: The People's Palace
- Topic: Stand for Keeper
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4799
Stand for Keeper
I decline my nomination
- Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:51 pm
- Forum: The People's Palace
- Topic: Stand for Keeper
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4799
Stand for Keeper
I nominate Tomb, Festavo, and Jakker.
- Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:45 pm
- Forum: Palace of the Deshret
- Topic: Nomination to the Pschent
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5282
Nomination to the Pschent
I'd be for this.
- Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:45 pm
- Forum: Palace of the Pharaoh
- Topic: Opening Address
- Replies: 36
- Views: 15277
Opening Address
A very strong speech, I look forward to you to make your goals come true.